Write for us
Published on 02-08-2021
Are you passionate about APIs and the developer community? Have a unique perspective of things? And you would like a medium to voice it for the developer community to read? Callcounter encourages developers to contribute high-quality guest posts to our blog for the dev community to read and enjoy.
Editorial guest post articles submitted to us will be peer-reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to reject any submission we feel does not resonate with the dev community. All we ask is that the piece not be self-promotional and has a fresh take on topics such as APIs, software development, popular frameworks, and etc.
If you would like to submit a guest post for us to review and potentially publish, please email us and title the email: Callcounter Blog Guest Post Inquiry.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Guest posts must be educational and written for developers. Inquiries with a self-promotion intent will be denied.
- The intent of the article is not self-promotional or for the purpose of getting a backlink.
- The article topic must be reviewed and approved before the piece is written. You must provide a list of article topics you want to cover for approval.
- Must provide at least 3 past writing samples via URLs before approval
- The piece must have at minimum, 1,000+ words and proofread for English grammar
- We recommend adding visuals or videos
- The article is uniquely written and does not plagiarize
- Provide a short author biography
- Attach a picture or headshot of yourself. Callcounter wants to give credit where it’s due.
Disclaimer: By contributing a guest post, you agree that any published content becomes rightfully owned by Callcounter.
Only high-quality guest posts will be considered for publication.